Welcome! Thanks for your interest in our free classroom resources.
Please register below to access materials of interest.
- Exploring Acid Rain (curriculum guide for teachers of grades 7-12)
- What Limits the Reproductive Success of Migratory Birds? (interactive online module for upper level high school or undergraduate students of biology or ecology)
- Migratory Birds Science and Math Lessons (for grades 7-12)
- Data-based Inquiry Lessons (for grades 7-12)
- Mock NECAP Inquiry Task Questions (for grade 8 and grade 11)
We strive to produce quality teaching resources that are scientifically current and educationally useful. We’d like to know who’s using these resources, so please register below to access materials. After you register, you will receive a message with the page link and password. If you wish to download other educational materials in the future you will not have to register again. Your registration will help us to secure adequate funding for the program as well as allow us to contact you with information about updates to the materials. Thank you!
If you already have the password to the Education Downloads page, click here.